The Sustainable Metal of the Future: Aluminium
- Aluminium is an element that can be infinitely recycled without losing any of its properties.
- Aluminium is the third most abundant element in nature, following Oxygen and Silicon.
- Aluminium has a specific gravity one-third that of steel. It is easily malleable and shapeable, while possessing high strength and tensile strength.
- Thanks to its flexibility and durability, aluminium exhibits performance in absorbing collision energy in vehicles that is twice as effective as steel.
- Aluminium, with its superior corrosion resistance, is long-lasting, durable, and environmentally friendly.
- Aluminium, with its unparalleled barrier properties, prevents the entry of moisture, light, and air, while inhibiting the formation of bacteria and microorganisms.
- Aluminium is odor-resistant, does not generate acidity, is health-friendly, and has no toxic properties. It allows you to preserve food for extended periods without breaking or deteriorating at very high and very low temperatures.
- Aluminium has high thermal and electrical conductivity.